Sign in to follow this  
beema

e30 wide body kit

hi guys, the names daniel,

umm.. ive got a jps e30 which was my old mans previously and im not sure where to look for those wide body kits, the ones that get pasted onto the quarter panels???? help!:wacko:

thanks. ;)

Welcome!, a JPS E30 - sounds interesting. Post some pictures if you can, that'd be great.

Wide body kits typically came out only on the E30 M3, the only other one I can think of that widens it would be the BBS body kit, but that may or may not work depending on whether yours is a facelift / pre-facelift.

Cheers,

bmw3

Welcome!, a JPS E30 - sounds interesting. Post some pictures if you can, that'd be great.

Wide body kits typically came out only on the E30 M3, the only other one I can think of that widens it would be the BBS body kit, but that may or may not work depending on whether yours is a facelift / pre-facelift.

Cheers,

bmw3

ahhhhhk.. i think its an after market part im not too sure ive seen them on standard bm'z but yer... there jut fibre glass panels that get pasted onto the quarter panels i just dnt know where to look??

there were some on Trade Me a while back, not sure if they are still there but it's worth a go.

Wow, if it's a genuine JPS E30....shouldn't you be keeping it as standard as possible?

The black paint, pinstriping and gold BBS's have got to be the epitome of 80's pimp-cool B)

I bet it goes pretty good too!

hi guys, the names daniel,

umm.. ive got a jps e30 which was my old mans previously and im not sure where to look for those wide body kits, the ones that get pasted onto the quarter panels???? help!:wacko:

thanks. ;)

PM Doug, he put a good one onto his 318,

post-2484-1210835683_thumb.jpg

pics and maybe we can help!

haha is that a ruby red E30 in the background?

Guest Simon*

Haha Douggie is going to LOVE those chromies you got for him Nick

;)

Poundin Homax

there were some on Trade Me a while back, not sure if they are still there but it's worth a go.

yer its original not the back end tho since dad got hit in the rear end so most of the car is but its restored not so its all good. i dont know y thought id put a kit on to give it a racey look since its not a fully original nemore but yer runs beautifully, and handeles perfectly love the car!!