Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

Falken FK 452

Had a front end shimmy suddenly start again(solved last time with new control arm bushes)Upon inspection the rears were nearly gone so i put the toyo proxes on the back(kept the worn edge on the outside) and new Falkens on the front.Balance and align ,shimmy gone.Will let you know what i think of the Falkens over the next few weeks.Tyre Clinic Fifeshire Ave, $298 each 235 45 17

Nice :) They aren't cheap but I've only heard good things about them.

i was quoted 310 for some bridgestones but jeff gray recomended tyre clinic and i needed to get the shimmy fixed...so i didnt shop around as much as i normally would.Was most concerned about getting a good alignment and balance done

damn thats expensive!! on friday i just got 2x 225x45x17 dunlop dz101 dirreza's for dads car, only $167ea and was quoted $225ea for dunlop sportmaxx in same size. if you need tyres give me a shout next time - might not be able to get you my deals, but it should definatly be alot cheaper than that! i know some people, good people!

thats not expensive when i first git my catr i was quoted 450 each (tonys)Cant remember the brand at that time

I paid 275 each for my last set of bridgestones

Been running fk 452's for the last two years ... Im on my second set. I highly rate them .. My fronts (which are being replaced on thursday) are just hitting legal limits .. and they still work excellent in torential rain.

Dry grip is awesome... they are not as soft as a direzza but not as hard as a conti.

I just got 4 new FK452s about a month ago... very happy with them.