Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Can any Aucklander help with a pickup?

Guest Simon*

Ladies and gents

I have acquired a tyre from a dude on trademe - he's in Panmure, and I'm trying to sort out how to get it down here to Napier quicksmart. As in the next couple of days.

1. So firstly in the unlikely event that anyone is going to be coming down this way this week and could help please stick your hand up. And I'm afraid that doesn't count the guys coming to Taupo on friday for the driver training because I'll need it on the car before then.

2. My boss is up there at the moment and I'm trying to talk him into chucking it in the hold for his flight back tomorrow, but I need a way to get said tyre from Panmure to him at the airport, OR our office in Symonds street.

This is where I'm hoping that someone might be able to help out. I will of course reward anyone who comes to my rescue.

3. Anyone in the freight/courier trade or who has a clever and inexpensive option to get it down here please sing out.

Cheers, and fingers crossed

Simon

Ladies and gents

I have acquired a tyre from a dude on trademe - he's in Panmure, and I'm trying to sort out how to get it down here to Napier quicksmart. As in the next couple of days.

1. So firstly in the unlikely event that anyone is going to be coming down this way this week and could help please stick your hand up. And I'm afraid that doesn't count the guys coming to Taupo on friday for the driver training because I'll need it on the car before then.

2. My boss is up there at the moment and I'm trying to talk him into chucking it in the hold for his flight back tomorrow, but I need a way to get said tyre from Panmure to him at the airport, OR our office in Symonds street.

This is where I'm hoping that someone might be able to help out. I will of course reward anyone who comes to my rescue.

3. Anyone in the freight/courier trade or who has a clever and inexpensive option to get it down here please sing out.

Cheers, and fingers crossed

Simon

auto parts express . 0800273626 about $30

Guest Simon*

Thanks Brent, Autoparts express have worked out pretty good to use.

And a big thanks to Alex (Quicksilver) a real good bastard - has run round for me on his days off. Cheers very much dude, and like I said, my shout.

And Brad (Ven) for jacking it up too.

Good buggers all :)

Thanks Brent, Autoparts express have worked out pretty good to use.

And a big thanks to Alex (Quicksilver) a real good bastard - has run round for me on his days off. Cheers very much dude, and like I said, my shout.

And Brad (Ven) for jacking it up too.

Good buggers all :)

Si,

I think in honour of all the above mentioned, you should clean you bl**dy wheels properly whence you receive your new tyre young man.............................LOL

Guest Simon*

Si,

I think in honour of all the above mentioned, you should clean you bl**dy wheels properly whence you receive your new tyre young man.............................LOL

Grunta just look at that picture there - you can see they're gleaming ;) (that's a live feed you see)

Would you hurry the f**k up and give me a call - am waiting patiently to hear from you

A tyre? Is that what I was supposed to keep? You mean I wasnt supposed to roll it off the harbour bridge?

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. Man the guys at henderson parts... nearly had a full blown argument with them lol.

All good man, no worries,

Alex.

Guest Simon*

Quick one!

Is anyone coming down to Taupo from Aucks today and can play transporter for me? Just a tyre, nothing more ;)

Tyre is out West currently

Chur

Si