Sign in to follow this  
saxman

My E36 318i

nice man ... i like E36's .. you should change the rear to clear indicators aswell since the fronts are changed .....

But nice car ..

clean looking ride dude. looks pretty straight. what rear clear lights did u fit? thought about putting the fog lights in the front bumper?

can you still see out the rear window? hehe

post sum pics of interior.

welcome.

Debadge, Stat!

1 x screwdriver

1 x removal person

1 x degaying car (inside garage.. so the sexy female (late teen) neighbour dont see you doing it, and think your gay)

sorted.

now go :pimp: the neighbour

Ummmmm.............thanks............I think.

I thought about removing the badge, but I decided to leave it on, as I'm really proud of the performance of my 1796cc bimmer.

Clear lights on rear are some no-brand thing I got on eBay. Look same as OEM. Red/clear.

Who cares about seeing out the back window when the music sounds like that? :D

Maybe some interior shots later if I can get my hands on a digital camera.

happy hooning

hmm i bet ur speakers sound good but they look quite rude u should get em flush mounted to ur parcel shelf like mine!!

yummy the house speakers on the parcel tray give it a real South Auckland chique'

debadge the car

and thats like the first e36 with mud flaps ive seen....now i know why .. :gay:

loose the flaps

my opinion counts for nothing....dont listen.. -_-

I disagree about flush mounting the speakers. They gotta point forward IMHO. Up is no good.

seriously, you have no idea do you.

i say have a read of this Basic car audio knowledge and get back to me on that one. :thumbsdown:

shocka

i say have a read of this Basic car audio knowledge and get back to me on that one. 

shocka

Actually, I have plenty of idea, being an audio engineer and all.

When it comes down to it, we could argue backwards and forwards till the end of time about which is better, but the issue of audio reproduction is so subjective that we'll never agree on it.

You have it your way, and I'll have it mine. I'm not trying to convert any of you.

And don't make sweeping assumptions about people you don't know.

haha someones angry

i bet it does sound good just looks odd and looks yuck

but yea i bet it sounds good cos they are boxed but yea everyone is intitled to an opinion

i say have a read of this Basic car audio knowledge and get back to me on that one. 

shocka

Actually, I have plenty of idea, being an audio engineer and all.

double shocka...

Anyway, we all know that BMW drivers are all tossers (incidentally it's because of the way I drive that we all get a bad name) and so I'm perfectly entitled to behave like one, and put rude, yuck, ugly, south auckland speakers in my car if I so desire.

Can we please end this silly discussion now?

How about the rugby on Saturday, do ya reckon the AB's can hold off the Boks?

Quadruple shocka.

How about the rugby on Saturday, do ya reckon the AB's can hold off the Boks?

I think that the AB's will easily hold out the Boks. I'm sure the Boks will really struggle with the conditions, and the cold conditions.

I must correct you one one point though. The home of rugby is the old Rugby Park in Hamilton (before they ruined it with Waikato Stadium).

Should be a great game none the less, the Boks are playing well for a change.

Cheers

Well, I wouldn't say the boks struggled. Talk about squeaking in at the last minute.

Don't recall saying anything about the home of rugby. Surely, however, the home of Rugby would be that place in England - Rugby?

:P

Surely, however, the home of Rugby would be that place in England - Rugby?

hes got a point there you know....

Guest Andrew

Don't recall saying anything about the home of rugby. Surely, however, the home of Rugby would be that place in England - Rugby?

god damn it I used to live there - my aunty runs the rugby museum

Well, I wouldn't say the boks struggled. Talk about squeaking in at the last minute.

Aint hindsight a wonderful thing. Yes the All Blacks did play terribly and struggled to win. But a wins a win.

Also, sorry, I'm sure I read that you called Jade Stadium the home of rugby. I must have been seeing things.

But to me the home of rugby will be the old Rugby Park in Hamilton, despite the stupid whinging Pom's inventing the game at some poncy public school about 1 million years ago.

Cheers

Guest WAGON

so we wont the rugby?

thats good :) :mosh:

by the way auckland taxi/bus drivers suck