Sign in to follow this  
Moto

mechanics and parts ion west auckland

Hi everyone,

I have a 520I 1999 E39 triptonic ex singapore, Which has had a few little niggles such as the air bag light is on, the car will sometimes rev higher than required, mainly at slow speeds.

I took her into a BMW service place in auckland and I was pretty unimpressed with what they did for me ., (seemed as if i paid $270 for them to change my number plate surrounds to advertise for them!) plus they never called back about fixing the transmission...

But enough griping I was wondering if anyone could reccomend someone who knows what they are talking about and is honest, I'm based in West Auckland.

I also need to track down a passenger cup holder and a drivers bside headlight adjuster, they currently point about 2meters infront of me when on dip.

Thankyou with any help on this it is much appreciated keep up the good work guys

cheers

Katie

P.S. I did just read the post below about west mechanics guess I'll try botany.. but any help on the spares would be appreciated

Edited by Moto

Hi Katie

I'd need to check and scan the car first to give you some of your answers. Some of the headlights we can replace the adjusters on . Some we have to get repaired because the internal adjusters are not available. Our repairer makes the adjusters. Those types of headlights are glued together and can be easily broken, the earlier ones are just sealed. Being a 1999, its probably the later. Depends on the headlights you have fitted. I would need to look at the car first. Give me a call Monday

Cheers

Glenn