Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

Tail lights and indicators

Hey guys. So Im approaching the age old topic of lighting upgrades for my e36. I have a '95 M3 with the standard orange indicators front rear and side. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should look at to upgrade? Is trademe a good place to shop? Does anyone know anyone? LOL Any pointers would be great!! Oh BTW, no tacky LED lights or fake 'angel eye' upgrades, eww.

Hey Dylan, the look i like is clears all around. Trade me's a good place to look, although if you're looking for genuine you'll be looking for a while. There are rears like these.

Another thing I am going to do is get some Umnitza angel eyes, Here. IMO I think they really improve the look of the front and you use your original lights which is a benefit. <<Don't know if you're into that though

Edited by Nick021

Have some clear OEM. front,rear and sides.

Regards Ray

0212HELLBM

Dylan, if you don't manage to get your hands on sides, I have original BMW clear sidemarkers for the E36.

Btw, make sure to get lights with the same number of pins as your current tails so the check control doesn't throw an error.

Cheers for that Nick. hey... must meet up soon so I can give you your spare key! Im off monday and tuesday this week?? Yuen... good point mate, Thanks for the heads up :)

Edited by dylanhj@gmail.com

Cheers for that Nick. hey... must meet up soon so I can give you your spare key! Im off monday and tuesday this week?? Yuen... good point mate, Thanks for the heads up :)

No problem, off topic for a sec. Yea, been really busy, mid-year exams this week, so not the best time. Will see what I can do and get back to you.