Sign in to follow this  
Fai+H777

HAMANN fog ducts on my e39t M

I just put HAMANN fog ducts on my e39. The price was simply rediculous but I somehow convinced myself it was a necessity...

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pics to come, I left my camera (mob phone :P) in a mates car and I'm too hungover to drive to fetch it...

Edited by Fai+H777

I've grown quite attached to her :unsure:

I'd liken it to adopting a child, raising her with TLC, then selling her, not knowing if she'll be cared for and never to see her again.

They're not only for aesthetic purposes, the Hamann fog inserts are actually aerodynamically shapped to increase intake velocity entering the fog light area which goes straight to this thing under my hood ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Fai+H777

They look uber cool.... and actually have a purpose...i dont know why you were worrying about buying them!! LOL 2 for the price of 1

They look uber cool.... and actually have a purpose...i dont know why you were worrying about buying them!! LOL 2 for the price of 1

They cost me US$629.95 on sale excluding shipping and painting... :wacko:

That's a pretty crazy price... you really do love your child :D I love your child too :unsure: The only I would change about her are those Brembo caliper covers!

I like your sig comment, haha.

Nice, that’s a sh*t load of coin for two pieces of plastic! I like your Brembo’s better Dave.