Sign in to follow this  
stylish_division

new from auckland

hey there, have been reading for a while and found helpful information. I drive a 1998 e36 msport coupe at the moment, which is my second bmw...also 'had' my bling days lol. will try to post up pics. cheers

post-2960-1213428084_thumb.jpg

post-2960-1213428265_thumb.jpg

post-2960-1213428886_thumb.jpg

Edited by stylish_division

hey there, have been reading for a while and found helpful information. I drive a 1998 e36 msport coupe at the moment, which is my second bmw...also 'had' my bling days lol. will try to post up pics. cheers

welcome, nice ride looks sik with those blue/black headlights, howd you get them like that

welcome, nice ride looks sik with those blue/black headlights, howd you get them like that

:ph34r: thought i was gonna get flamed for that lol. its just blue led bulbs lol. looking to get blue angel eyes in my oem lights as soon as i can.

Nice looking car - welcome.

What type of E36, 318i? 323i?

Auto or manual?

Cheers

Grant

Nice looking car - welcome.

What type of E36, 318i? 323i?

Auto or manual?

Cheers

Grant

lol knew it was going to be asked. 318i auto sadly... its more for looks atm. just out of interest...how did you narrow it down to 318 and 323?

lol knew it was going to be asked. 318i auto sadly... its more for looks atm. just out of interest...how did you narrow it down to 318 and 323?

Single exhaust. Being a 98, it was either a 318, 323 or 328. Only the 328 had dual exhaust tips.

Nothing sad about the later 318's, they are a good car.

Cheers

Grant

Edited by Grant

Single exhaust. Being a 98, it was either a 318, 323 or 328. Only the 328 had dual exhaust tips.

Nothing sad about the later 318's, they are a good car.

Cheers

Grant

my guess was the single tip. but interesting to know it was only made in those 3 models in 98. Yeah i dont mind 318. sad bit is auto :P

my guess was the single tip. but interesting to know it was only made in those 3 models in 98. Yeah i dont mind 318. sad bit is auto :P

They may have also made a 320 in 98...but am not sure, they would be quite rare though as most would have opted for the 323.

Sometimes in Auckland the auto has its advantages.

I don't drive my 323 that often, but when I do and traffic is heavy, I enjoy having one less pedal to deal with than in my 328.

They may have also made a 320 in 98...but am not sure, they would be quite rare though as most would have opted for the 323.

My 320 was built in 98.

Agreed tho, 323 is a far better engine.

welcome dude i noticed the first piture has been edited but algud nice car seen you on that bebo thing

Nice looking ride mate. Good to see another E36 coupe in the club.

What area of Auckland are you in? Perhaps we will see you at one of the meetings soon.

Welcome mate - your car looks great! Titanium silver?

just normal silver. i played with the lighting in the pic, that might have made it look like titanium

welcome dude i noticed the first piture has been edited but algud nice car seen you on that bebo thing

yeah good eyes, first pic was before i lowered it, 3rd pic is after i lowered it, but havnt taken any pics of the back since lowering. will take new pics soon, as few more things are going on the car soon.

Nice looking ride mate. Good to see another E36 coupe in the club.

What area of Auckland are you in? Perhaps we will see you at one of the meetings soon.

east auckland. yea hopefuly after a few more mods.

cheers, is my sig too big? i notice other people have bigger ones.. but if it pisses of 56k people i can always make it smaller

just normal silver. i played with the lighting in the pic, that might have made it look like titanium

cheers, is my sig too big? i notice other people have bigger ones.. but if it pisses of 56k people i can always make it smaller

Arctic silver you mean? Yep would be a good idea to make it shorter but you can go wider (like Nick's)

Welcome to the club mate, silver looks good on BMW’s.

Post up some pictures of the M-Coupe!