Sign in to follow this  
ecko_complex

To Smoke Or Not To Smoke...

Some f**king a**hole stole my front clear indicator while parked at the movies the other day, so now I've had to put the yellow ones back on. I'm finding it difficult to source just the front two indicators in clear, so I'm trying to decide if I should just smoke the front indicators. I found one pic http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/attachments/...cators-both.jpg which don't look too bad. What should I do? I'm almost to stubborn to waste money buying new indicators anyway...

Some f**king a**hole stole my front clear indicator while parked at the movies the other day

What? Did he rip it out?

The amber on black can look quite classic, not necessarily a bad thing!

Smoked on black is a good thing but not the kind in the pic you posted IMO. They just look dirty and too 'gangsta'. Get clear indicators and smoke to about half that darkness on the front, and just the clear indicator portion on the rear, and it will look nice.

Edited by Mpulsive

What? Did he rip it out?

Must have, and did a good job as it was even super glued in :wacko: which makes me think it was just vandalism as it left half of the thing attached to the head light.

I would leave the ambers in, but they are 13 years old so they are quite icky now. Plus it looks silly because the rest of the car has clears and they look pretty clean imo...

had smoked orange indicators on my old car - dp. imo dont do it...looks kinda cheap...especially when it blinks. im sure you could get some clears of trademe.

talk to 323e30 he'll be able to get you some from Japan. But I'd get in quick, he'll be heading home soon.

im sure you could get some clears of trademe.

Yeah probably the same one that got nicked in the first place...