Sign in to follow this  
Walter

Hi a newbie: wife has 87 320i 2 door, I have 86 635csi. Both alpine white and beautiful. Both cars have just been in accidents and looking for parts. Heard about this site from my son so looking forward to getting both babies back to their former glory. cheers

Welcome Walter,

A bit new like you I have found this to be a great site and I am sure you will get plenty of help here.

Hi Walter, welcome to Bimmersport...

With regards to your post in the Aftermarket parts thread.... you might find the parts you're after to repair your accident damaged E30 are cheaper if you buy from a wrecker.

Give Ray @ HELLBM a call (You'll find his details in the Sponsors and Preferential rates forum)

Cheers, Mark.

Welcome along walter, Yep talk to ray about parts 0212 hellbm he's a forum sponser and all round good guy

With regards to your post in the Aftermarket parts thread.... you might find the parts you're after to repair your accident damaged E30 are cheaper if you buy from a wrecker.

Give Ray @ HELLBM a call (You'll find his details in the Sponsors and Preferential rates forum)

Cheers, Mark.

Welcome Walter,

A bit new like you I have found this to be a great site and I am sure you will get plenty of help here.

Welcome Walter,

Cheers...have already had advice and been pointed to Ray and looks very promising and this in only 15 mins'

Cheers, Mark.

Thanks heaps have already rung Ray and he will get back to me tomorrow. Sounds promising...brilliant

thanks

Welcome along walter, Yep talk to ray about parts 0212 hellbm he's a forum sponser and all round good guy

Already have and looks promising...very encouraged by the responses. thank you

Pick-A-Part in Lower Hutt has two E30 BMW's up there at the moment. One's a 1988 and the other is a 1991. They may have some bits that could be of use to you.

Nice, I look forward to photos. Alpine white 635CSi sounds cool!

Hi there

87 2 door 320i? Very nice haha Got one just like it but in silver :) Bet the 635 really goes huh?