Sign in to follow this  
Creaver

german plates

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone is to do an order with me or if someone is keen to set one up. I suck at buying stuff online with credit cards (trademe and internet banking is all sweet though).

You think they're worth it? Or you think they would be too much hassle?

I mean if i kept my other plates in the car could i just swap them if the police hit me up about them?

I mean if i kept my other plates in the car could i just swap them if the police hit me up about them?

I reckon they look mint! Euro cars are made for them.

Year, I just keep my "real" plates in the car, don't know what difference it would make if you got pulled up though?

I reckon they look mint! Euro cars are made for them.

Year, I just keep my "real" plates in the car, don't know what difference it would make if you got pulled up though?

The police down my ways are pretty laid-back. I just flutter my eye lashes.

How much does it approx cost all up?

The police down my ways are pretty laid-back. I just flutter my eye lashes.

How much does it approx cost all up?

Around $85 NZD

I just got a letter from the LTSA informing me my plates were ilegal and to remove them immediately.

How do you think they nabbed you Andrew?

do it 318 mouse. ive had mine on for a few months, and no attention from the polizia. been pulled over a few times too, but never for the plate.

Well i did have one incident when the cop asked does your plate say bum-dubs? Haw haw haw funny guy.. NO IT DOESNT

How do you think they nabbed you Andrew?

Red Light cameras, Council worker, Off-duty Police... could be anyone with a contact and a carrot up their arse.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone is to do an order with me or if someone is keen to set one up. I suck at buying stuff online with credit cards (trademe and internet banking is all sweet though).

id be keen but im useless at the whole credit card thing to mite do it off my mates

Red Light cameras, Council worker, Off-duty Police... could be anyone with a contact and a carrot up their arse.

Yeah I was hoping he had an idea so I can avoid similar situation. Wonder if they are monitoring cars going over the bridge or something. Anyone know where they have installed the trial number-plate-reading cameras??

I plan NOT to use the Waiwera tunnels for this reason (plus with all the traffic going that way, the old road will be quite quick anyway.)

One lady in Thames has her front number plate sign-written (!) in white letters around 2 inches tall on the black number plate holder on her e34 535i.

I always see her driving it around town, so it must those lazy country cops? :P

I'm keen, I want some bad I just dont have a credit card :(