Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

e30 325i manual prefl sedan

Selling my e30 325i, as i have something else i want to buy!

1986 325i Pre-FL Sedan

Wof and Reg till Sept '08

238xxxkms

NZ New

2.5 m20

Manual 5-speed

Air Con

Check Control

Manual Sunroof

Electric Windows/Mirrors

Sony CD Player/xplod rear speakers

Light colour interior, no rips, or major marks.

Body is straight, no dents etc

NO Cracks on dash at all

Towbar

Just spent $$$ on getting rust removed from sunroof/roof and round both taillights

Just put x6 new bmw/bosch plugs in

Have new bmw oil filter - not in car yet

This car has been looked after when compared to similar e30's!

Car runs and drives mint!

Things it will need (and i haven't got round to doing!)

Will need new power steering belt (slightly cracked) and fan belt (squeaky)

Has small bit of rust on left and right sil - may be wof issue

Has small hole in exhaust

Other than those few things car is mint!

I'm looking at $4k ono at the moment, but welcome to constructive critism on the price!

If your interested or have an offer pm me.

ps: pics were taken before roof and rear guards were done!

post-1740-1215062654_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1215062688_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1215062711_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1215062753_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1215062773_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1215062790_thumb.jpg

Edited by bmpower

Wow. What an immaculate example!

Wow. What an immaculate example!

Thanks, i hope the next owner enjoys her as much as i have. I will be sad to see her go thats for sure!

Is noone out there looking for manual e30 325i's anymore? Or is it the price......????

Any suggestions? I haven't put it on trademe yet, but possibly soon - would rather a bsport member owned it over boy racer....

Is noone out there looking for manual e30 325i's anymore? Or is it the price......????

Any suggestions? I haven't put it on trademe yet, but possibly soon - would rather a bsport member owned it over boy racer....

I guess with the way petrol prices are, the premium a 325i has over a 318i is getting smaller and smaller. Especially as the majority of E30 buyers aren't the wealthiest people around.

If you want to shift it quick, id say ask $3k, but if you aren't in a rush I wouldn't change the price too much. But, you should take a leap of faith and list at $1 reserve. You could very well end up getting a great price, whilst shifting it quickly. Some other members on here have had great success selling E30's this way.

I guess with the way petrol prices are, the premium a 325i has over a 318i is getting smaller and smaller. Especially as the majority of E30 buyers aren't the wealthiest people around.

If you want to shift it quick, id say ask $3k, but if you aren't in a rush I wouldn't change the price too much. But, you should take a leap of faith and list at $1 reserve. You could very well end up getting a great price, whilst shifting it quickly. Some other members on here have had great success selling E30's this way.

sadly i don't have the balls for $1 reserve! don't want to see it go for silly money, and also i don't want to lose tons of money on it either! i might go down to $4k ono!

How low you put the price depends on how quickly you need it gone. $4500 would have been a very sellable price not long ago but the market is ghey at the moment.

.. best of luck

Edited by tastic

How low you put the price depends on how quickly you need it gone. $4500 would have been a very sellable price not long ago but the market is ghey at the moment.

.. best of luck

Yeah tell me about it, i work in the car industry so i know only too well how bad it is! I've dropped to $4k ono, would probably accept less though. Just need someone who wants one!

....thanks for the luck, i'll need it!

It does look mint, but I really do think you will struggle at that price simply because of the current market.

Ive had very littlle interest in mine and its a few years younger, with only 99k kms and full leather interior with all the fruit :(

It does look mint, but I really do think you will struggle at that price simply because of the current market.

Ive had very littlle interest in mine and its a few years younger, with only 99k kms and full leather interior with all the fruit :(

Yeah its not looking good!! A year or 2 back both of these would have been a bargain!! Oh how times change!

Someone offer me something for the car!! Posted Image