Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Rocker cover

I have been wondering how people get a black wrinkle painted rocker covers done

i want one when i decide to clean up my engine bay one of the previous owners painted mine red and its all chipped its looks like sh*t

so if anyone knows or has a link on how to do it

let me know

cheers

www.procoat.co.nz will sort ya

Guest Andrew

Bavarian Motors - 444 5312 - around $100 bucks. Quite hard to do to get nice.

nah cos then i will hav to clean it to keep it nice

just like the rest of the car?...

cleaning is fun...ask andy who whipped out the chamois at milford car park last nite

• Like 1

cleaning is fun...ask andy who whipped out the chamois at milford car park last nite

thats quite obsessive!!! but cars do look good clean!!! (however - it can be impressive to see a car that is totally brown from mud - makes you wonder what the owner has been up to!)

whats impressive is a mint clean car...with a dirty number plate

Guest Andrew

thats quite obsessive!!! but cars do look good clean!!! (however - it can be impressive to see a car that is totally brown from mud - makes you wonder what the owner has been up to!)

farrrkkk off! .. Gus whipped out his shammy last night with 3 people in the car to prove it.. I was pissed as at the BMWCC meeting and I did not drive therefore did not even have my car there.. GUS IS THE SHAMMY ADDICT

chamois even? and it rained straight after....chamois again today after my rally course....almost bumped into 2 cops with sniffer dogs...damn weed plantations up in woodhill....i couldnt even find my mirror glass that bounced off!

chamois even? and it rained straight after....chamois again today after my rally course....almost bumped into 2 cops with sniffer dogs...damn weed plantations up in woodhill....i couldnt even find my mirror glass that bounced off!

haha dodgy... Chamois + visiting weed plantations = clean car thus no evidence afterwards.... Gus man, you thought of it all!!! :lol:

However, them drug dogs are ineffective - I walked straight past one on my way into work with a $50 bag in my pocket - had a sniff of my bag and that was it - it didnt even pick it up!!! :lol: (lucky....)

gus + woodhill = carnage

I would have said Gus+anything = carnage! :lol:

I would have said Gus+anything = carnage! :lol:

no, no all wrong,

Angus = Carnage

blair +dx + me + shaun + = man love moments

dude... that looks seriously wrong - I dont know what you and shaun got up to, but it had nothing to do with me!!!