Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

Car Modifications, insurance

AMI is excellent! I've been with them since my 1st car and I'm now at 60% NCB.

They sent me a thing called FreeBMax so I can make 2 claims within 12 months without loosing my 60% NCB.

Just issued insurance with NAC, $1638.00 per year for full cover, thats putting my car market value of 11,500 including mods. Thats the pre crash valuation of what my car was before the cop incident. I've since modded about another 3 grand onto it :blink: so my 'standard car value' is about 5 grand + another 12-14 thousand in mods, i have declared basically everything to NAC but they said not to worry about things that are less than $150 tints, k&n etc. Will they sting me in the ass for this or should i get another evaluation of the car once it is on road and dig out receipts for all my mods and photocopy them and send them back with my contract?

Pioneer insurance declined me as soon as i said 'extensive modification' they were like sorry that costs us to much if you make a claim. lol

Also, anyone had any problems with NAC paying out? do they have many 'escape' loopholes in their system??

Cheers

Chris

Edited by sakdbma

I'm now at 60% NCB.

I'm 100% Nice Cock Bulge