Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

Still no heater....

Hey guys, had the panel on the bulkhead off on Sunday night and ran power from my battery to the blower for my fan/heater. It all works fine when i supply it with power but still does not switch on when i try to operate it normally from the fan speed switch in the centre console...

Im still trying to fully understand the wiring diagrams out in the haynes manual so cannot come to any conclustion as yet. Im picking that something is missing when i did the M50 conversion.... i did strip the aircon + all associated wires out of the engine bay could one of these wires be and earth for the blower or reason why the blower will not go?

Have also checked fuses... there is one relay missing from the fuse box (one of the silver ones along side all the orange relays) Have also checked the switch in the center console for continuity and the switch is fine....

Please someone help I would like to have my heater for Thursday night when Blair and I head up for Waihi and the meremere meet on Saturday :D

Luke