Sign in to follow this  
Scotty3934

E36 Heater

Just a minor at this stage but when ive got the heater blowing hot air into the car, it will blow hot out the top and bottem outlets but not the middle. Feels like the air is just not getting heated coming out the middle vents. Anyone got any ideas

Just a minor at this stage but when ive got the heater blowing hot air into the car, it will blow hot out the top and bottem outlets but not the middle. Feels like the air is just not getting heated coming out the middle vents. Anyone got any ideas

A flap will not be working.

Manual aircon or the digital automatic aircon?

If digital, suspect a flap motor has failled....

Sorry to threadjack, but a related problem:

My heater only blows hot when I stomp on the gas.... is the problem that I have air in the cooling system and need to bleed it again?

Cheers!

Dont stress mate good to hear ppl havin simlar probs in a way. Yea mine is digital. Ill pull the dash off tomorrow and have a look at the motor if i can work it out.

Sorry to threadjack, but a related problem:

My heater only blows hot when I stomp on the gas.... is the problem that I have air in the cooling system and need to bleed it again?

Cheers!