Sign in to follow this  
tibbs.james

WTB E30 320i ABS halfshafts, or ABS 325 diff and halfshafts

Hi All

As per title

Looking for

option one : E30 320i ABS halfshafts- must be mint ie no slop,

Or

option two : Bigger 325 ABS Halfshafts & a 325 Med case diff to suit.Diff must be in good conditon & 3.5 or 3.7 ratio,halfshafts must be mint no slop.

I am in Christchurch so chances are if you have anything it will need to go on a pallet for shipping.

Idealy I would pay around $150 for Halfshafts

and $200 for a diff

If you have anything let me know

Regards

James

Edited by Jimmy

can't help on the halfshafts but I'm pretty sure you wont need a new diff. I swapped a med case in place of a small case and it bolted right in.

Medium case & small case axles are different. If you go the medium case, buy the 325I ABS axles, they have bigger joints and are stronger. I've been down all of this before...its all in another thread somewhere.

I have a medium case 364:1 diff for sale. I've had it open...looks fine inside. Ive fitted new side seals and its got new oil in it. But I'm sorry, I want $300 for it + freight from Auckland

Ray @ HELLBMW should be able to help you out with axles and maybe a cheaper diff

Cheers

Glenn

Thanks for confirming the axles/diff fitment for me, i will give ray a bell today and see what he has