Sign in to follow this  
10hove

Used BMW prices coming down

As most members may have noticed along with all used cars BMW prices have come back, so that what you get for the same price you paid last year is a much newer car. While this has been pretty painful for owners and dealers like me it great news if your a buyer.

We have just recently scored several new suppliers who are supplying cars for us to clear at really good prices we now have over 200 late model used BMWs available at some very good prices.

Latest arrivals include Z4, X3, and Mini cooper S

feel free to give me a call any time if there some thing your after finance and trade ins are welcome

Hove

0275 924 817

(sorry for the blatant sales pitch but times are tough and I have a race car to pay for)

Edited by Alex ten Hove

Yeah, I guess we all see the slow down, reflects in what people are asking here as well.

Speaking of the race car Alex, going to be at Puke?

How much for a 735IAL 2003 with around 80 000kms on the clock?

As you may have seen am after a black motorsport 330ci in manual 2002+ preferably. If you have anything that matches or can source one please let me know.... Cheers

Was keeping an eye on the $1 Reserve Avus Blue 320i on Trade me like mine, You said you withdrew it for Finance Company Security Reasons when it was at about $3500.

I paid $12k for mine 18months ago, Dealer wanted alot more but offered him that in cash and he took it.

Mint condition 92k.

Amazing how much they have come down in price

03 735iAL around $30 k 2 available

330 Ci is a little hard in manual as they are usually nz new or sometimes ex Uk will keep a look out

Not looking to sharp to rebuild the M3 motor for puke unless I sell some cars or find a sponsor

I also have a mint 750il in japan black (M sport I think) 98 done 56 KMs that i need to cash up this is last one that will comply under the new laws

feel free to call me on anything else 0275 924 817