Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Anyone near Fielding able to help

As title, anyone near Fielding able to collect some tyres for me and hold them until I get up to Palmy next ?

Beers available obviously and if your coming down to Wellington that would just be top :)

Not usually in my nature to help a Gooner, but as it's all in the name of BMW I can make an exception!

How many tyres do you want storing, and when are you likely to be up around Palmy? I'm not due down to Wellington for a while.

I have room for a few tyres in the garage, but commercial quantities might upset the wife a bit!

Cheers.

As title, anyone near Fielding able to collect some tyres for me and hold them until I get up to Palmy next ?

Beers available obviously and if your coming down to Wellington that would just be top :)

talk to skidz on friday...ho goes to manfeild regularly,praps he could collect them?

Ahhh very good point. I wont be making it this Friday, but Ill get hold of him. Have to find out exactly where they are first.

Can pick them up anytime (I go to Feilding most days)

Will be in Wellington Thursday for a meeting so I can drop them off to you during the day.

PM if this suits.

Cheers

Sounds like we have a winner :D

Just sent you a pm Braeden, lets see how it goes with the seller.

Thanks to Jon the Pom for the offer too :)