Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Turner Motorsports

Hi There

I doubt anyone here will be able to be of any help, but here goes.

I have finally found a Bilstein and H&R stockist in the USA that have no problems wityh accepting a credit card from New Zealand, and make a big deal about me ordering stuff from here and delivering it to an address in California.

Has anybody read/heard anything about Turner Motorsports?

I realise that they are a large well established seller of BMW parts, but want to make sure that I will get what I order, when I want it to be delivered (i.e. when I am over there on holiday in three weeks).

Cheers

never heard anything bad about them. In all my time on bfc they've been talked about in a respectable way.. Go search their threads for some dirt:D

never heard anything bad about them. In all my time on bfc they've been talked about in a respectable way.. Go search their threads for some dirt:D

Dennis, cheers for that.

Where have you been? I thought you had disappeared.

Cheers

Why are you getting them delivered to CA??

You can get bilstiens from BNT relatively cheap!!

Why are you getting them delivered to CA??

You can get bilstiens from BNT relatively cheap!!

I will be in CA in 3 weeks time on holiday.

I am getting Bilstein Sport Suspension, and H&R Sports springs for $950 NZ. I have approached BNT (and others in NZ), and the best deal I could get for the same was $1,600.

Cheers

I have only heard good things about Turners, and it's a secured site for credit cards. You may want to check out www.kormanfastbmw.com and check their pricing out as well. It's a good oppertunity to look at performance chips out as they have a wide choice on offer.

I am changing my ECU from the Motronic one that I have to a Link one early next year, so a chip would not be much use (I need an aftermarket programmable ECU for my car to run properly with its hybrid engine).

Korman's seem pretty good too, they advertise pretty heavily in Roundel.

Yeah, I can only find very positive things said about Turner Motorsports.

Cheers

Guest Spargo

korman are a ripoff.

I hear good things about turner, might wanna wheck r3v (sorry sorry) for some more dirt.

They also sponsor cars and stuff, so theyre rather good..

Id get a chip etc in the future, but im thinking my insurance would then call my car modded, so i might just stay stock.. (which im very happy with anyway!)

My only mod shall we debaffling my intake. Best minutes ive ever spent to get a better intake and exhaust sound...

while i have been surfing, i havent come across anything bad about them.

most i have seen i ppl talking about ireland engineering

Shocks and springs are now ordered.

Turner Motorsports have been excellent to deal with to date, the same of which can't be said of Shox.com, and expecially Bav Auto (who didn't even bother reply to my numerous requests of prices etc).

Cheers

Ireland Engineering didnt respond to sh*t about my queries either....and only regarding ignition leads!

Yeah, I can't see why they don't respond. Surely they must realise that they are losing a lot of potential customers.

It is a bot stupid really, oh well their loss.

Cheers

I got some stuff from BAV a while ago..probably avoid them in future

they didnt have half the order in stock..but still charged me (took near a month for it to restock..man i was getting pissed..and they didnt reply to many of my e-mails)

was stressing out a bit that i'd just been shafted..but finally came through

had recent dealing with M3 Motorwerks.. good guys and good e-mail contact

the only glitch was my product got damaged so they're sending me a replacement after i sent them a pic of the damage.

M3 Motorwerks

and just ordered some stuff form me and BMWarehouse from

Um Nitza

Um Nitza

will keep ya posted on how it all goes

My only mod shall we debaffling my intake. Best minutes ive ever spent to get a better intake and exhaust sound...

I hate it when I dont hear back from a business regarding customer enquiries, I got a couple of those when looking for the bodykit Im buying. As has been said - its their loss, but at the same time its frustraiting when they have the exact part you are looking for and they dont bother... You cant tell me that 3 emails dont get thru when sent at different times...

I know this is a bit off the original topic, but Dennis, how did you debaffle your intake? I am rather interested...

Edited by Napier_E36

Yeah, it is bloody stupid.

My suspension was shipped from Turner Motorsports in Amesbury Massachusetts three days ago, has been through Illinois, and its next stop is Fresno California (and only two hours away from its final destination). It will arrive at where I will be staying on Wednesday.

Amazing how well these thrack and trace courier placs work.

Cheers

I hate it when I dont hear back from a business regarding customer enquiries, I got a couple of those when looking for the bodykit Im buying. As has been said - its their loss, but at the same time its frustraiting when they have the exact part you are looking for and they dont bother... You cant tell me that 3 emails dont get thru when sent at different times...

I know this is a bit off the original topic, but Dennis, how did you debaffle your intake? I am rather interested...

To debaffle the E36 intake you take out the first baffle in the airbox.. Better sound and less restrictive - (the first one is there to quieten it, whereas the one after the filter would be there to smooth the airflow for better combustion)

You can also remove the snorkel leading up to the airbox but that would most likely suck in engine bay air and therefore decrease performance..