Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Cheap E60 Spare wheels.

Im getting my factory wheels striped and re coated in the next couple of weeks and im wanting some cheap wheels to put on the car while the wheels are away and to have as a spare set.

Does anyone know if any older model (E39 or E34 or 7 series) wheels will fit my E60? Only problem I can see as that they may need to be 17†or bigger as the stock front breaks are huge.

Thanks.

Im getting my factory wheels striped and re coated in the next couple of weeks and im wanting some cheap wheels to put on the car while the wheels are away and to have as a spare set.

Does anyone know if any older model (E39 or E34 or 7 series) wheels will fit my E60? Only problem I can see as that they may need to be 17†or bigger as the stock front breaks are huge.

Thanks.

i have a spare set of 17 x 8 et 20 sitting around,tyres are marginal on the front(make that VERY marginal)I am pretty sure they will fit your car.There is only one problem,i am 600 ks away!

Cheers guys, im just after some rangy old wheels, don’t need td on tires just want to know what will fit it.

Cheers guys, im just after some rangy old wheels, don’t need td on tires just want to know what will fit it.

pretty sure e34,e32 wheels will fit.E39 too if you use rings

that's what i've heard as well

depends on what your CB is. It will be either 72.5 or 74.0. If it is 72.5 then E39 wheels will work with locating rings. If it is 74 then ONLY E39 5 series will work.

Thanks, How would I find out the CB mate? Is it listed somewhere?

Chur.

Where did you find that and does it list other models?

I have some factory E39 wheels and mint pirellis. Only problem is one of the wheels has a bigger hole where one of the wheel nuts is ment to go.F**k knows why but it is. Centre caps cover them up nicely.

If they fit - $80