Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

Evo Letter of the Month

thats sounds about right - I have a lot of fun in my car, and lets face it, an E30 BMW would be more fun to thrash than a Porsche (if you owned both) because the BMW isnt worth as much and as was said, aint going to hurt the pocket as much in the event of a crash!

poo, i mean really dude..

all he was really saying is he is not enough of a man to handle a fast car.

really, you all know it.

that guy = :gay:

poo, i mean really dude..

all he was really saying is he is not enough of a man to handle a fast car.

really, you all know it.

that guy = :gay:

haha yeah thats true - but i still stand by my previous point - Id rather crash up an E30 325 sport than a Porsche....

e30s are fun shizzle...ask andy and dave (and kinda grant too!)

25,000 GBP means it probably isn't very old.

It does seem a bit strange that he prefers the bimmer, but he probably just needs someone to take him to the race track & show him how the boxter can handle... I've heard from some in the Porsche club that they are argubaly better in the twisties than the 911's.

of course the boxter handles better..he says so....i think hes meaning to enjoy the feeling of driving on the edge you have to go a lot faster, which means becoming more dangerous with road hazards...whereas with the e30 is doesnt grip as well, isnt as fast...but it makes it more enjoyable....its all about handling baby :D....i for one dont think e30s are the greatest cars in the world...this letter is just one mans opinion...but they fun for me so who cares?

Guest Andrew

of course the boxter handles better..he says so....i think hes meaning to enjoy the feeling of driving on the edge you have to go a lot faster, which means becoming more dangerous with road hazards...whereas with the e30 is doesnt grip as well, isnt as fast...but it makes it more enjoyable....its all about handling baby :D....i for one dont think e30s are the greatest cars in the world...this letter is just one mans opinion...but they fun for me so who cares?

Posted Image

haha Um, I think that id have a staight as 2002 over an e30 - I love those cars, but having said that, I do like the E30s.

I still wanna get an E34 540 or somthing!

haha Um, I think that id have a staight as 2002 over an e30 - I love those cars, but having said that, I do like the E30s.

i wanted a e34 540i too, but apparently the engines are quite shocking, bore issues etc, i dono, thats what i heard.

Guest Andrew

in fact thought the e30 is a better car than 2002

in fact thought the e30 is a better car than 2002

i think blair is referring more to the style/look of the '02s rather than performance etc. I myself would rather a mint 2002tii rather than a mint M325i, but im sure we all would choose an E30 M3 over the both of them.

sparkle

but im sure we all would choose an E30 M3 over the both of them.

sparkle

nah, get a honda

Guest WAGON

ha ha e30s are great thrash/river cars :)

used to have a 86 318i

that i thrashed till it died :)

it ws fun fun fun :mosh: :mosh: :mosh:

Dont get me wrong, I do like E30s, but i would rather a 2002, there are a hell of a lot less around.... There are tons of E30s round.... (makes it easy to get parts eh!)