Sign in to follow this  
Andrew19863

E30 Angel Eyes

I brought some angel eyes off trade me a little while ago for my e30 and recently the glass on the front of the light has smashed, the light itself is still working fine but am trying to hunt down the glass without having to by a whole set of lights. If anybody knows where i can purchase or get hold of thi sit would be much appreciated.

Which light is it. I have a full set of headlights, and also a passenger side low beam glass only that may be what you are after.

hey everyone just wondering what price range is the 1986 e30 angel eyes in???, ive been offered aye pair for $500NZ + postage, from aye AU seller on trademe, is that reasonable????. the other problem is, they haven't advertised the product for auction. I had asked them through a page where they were selling other bmw lights. they are 100% positive feed back with over 300 replys, but they are worried if they advertise them that i will miss out on the buy, is there a safe method for this transaction to take place???

Edited by humz

hey everyone just wondering what price range is the 1986 e30 angel eyes in???, ive been offered aye pair for $500NZ + postage, from aye AU seller on trademe, is that reasonable????. the other problem is, they haven't advertised the product for auction. I had asked them through a page where they were selling other bmw lights. they are 100% positive feed back with over 300 replys, but they are worried if they advertise them that i will miss out on the buy, is there a safe method for this transaction to take place???

Hey Mate, If they are on trademe i m pretty sure this is the same people i got my lights through aswell , i had no problems with them and would recomend them, the only safe method of this transaction taking place is buying them via a credit card and if your not happy with the service or product you can complain and visa with take action, i had no problems with them though, Eurolights is it???

Which light is it. I have a full set of headlights, and also a passenger side low beam glass only that may be what you are after.

By Any chance is it this side - Low beam galls u have ?

post-2623-1220232033_thumb.jpg

Hey Mate, If they are on trademe i m pretty sure this is the same people i got my lights through aswell , i had no problems with them and would recomend them, the only safe method of this transaction taking place is buying them via a credit card and if your not happy with the service or product you can complain and visa with take action, i had no problems with them though, Eurolights is it???

Wicked mate thanks for your reply..Sorry it took me a while to respond, i've been a sick lad. your definately right about Euro Lights. I will take your advice and contact them, hopefully they still have them..

Cheers Humz :D