Sign in to follow this  
User Name

Desturction of the e28 m30b28 motor

Hay Guys

as you know i have put quie a few topics up about my cylinder head and lately the problamtic ubrut engine stoping,

i have found the culprit after taking the engine out so i can put the m30b35 engine in next w.e,

after i took the engine out (will post pics prob tommorw if i can get them off my cell)

firstly took the valve cover off - number 3 pistons exhaust valves rocker arm was gone, So continued on next took the cylinder head off and number 3 pistons has a huge hole in it LOLZ, then looked under the cylinder head, and the valve is sideways into the head, scrap metal were spark plug goes lolz

i really hope i can get these pics for you, as i was very surprised at what i found lolz,

Also PM me if you want the complete engine or parts of the b28 motor

Cheers

kym

Kym, where abouts in welly are you? Im gonna come see what your up to. Be good to see some carnage too.

Max 027 354 5576

Heres some pics not that good quality as taken off my cell phone and the engine was upside down for the piston one

post-1139-1219013405_thumb.jpg

post-1139-1219013411_thumb.jpg

post-1139-1219013414_thumb.jpg

post-1139-1219013417_thumb.jpg