Sign in to follow this  
DFF53

F/S 17x8.5 & 17x9.5 AC Schnitzer alloys

For sale is a set of four genuine AC Schnitzer alloys made by Ronal off my e32. These wheels were originally off a e39 so the hub centre is different to most other 5 and 7 series, but ive got a set of hub centre locating rings to go with the set. Naturally being used its got kerb/scuff marks. I would like $900 or best offer. Tyres are good , the only reason they are off my car is because i want to look for a set of wheels or my VW Jetta. Tyres are 234/45/17 at the front and 255/40/17 at the rears.

post-2019-1219018573_thumb.jpg

Could be very interested. Any better pics of the kerbage? What sort of tyres?

For sale is a set of four genuine AC Schnitzer alloys made by Ronal off my e32. These wheels were originally off a e39 so the hub centre is different to most other 5 and 7 series, but ive got a set of hub centre locating rings to go with the set. Naturally being used its got kerb/scuff marks. I would like $900 or best offer. Tyres are good , the only reason they are off my car is because i want to look for a set of wheels or my VW Jetta. Tyres are 234/45/17 at the front and 255/40/17 at the rears.

Hey mate , tyres aren't particularly flash Nankangs at the back and Lutons at the front, i will try and get closer pics of the wheels soon. Personally i would change the front tyres even though they've got lots of tread, i only changed them cos the old front tyres were pretty shot when got them .

post-2019-1219179381_thumb.jpg

post-2019-1219179404_thumb.jpg

How fixed are you on price? The wheel pictured appears to be kerbed a fair amount, what are the others like?

*edit* where abouts in auckland are you? do you have a contact number?

Edited by Creaver

Hey mate , as listed 900 or best offer so open to close offers. There are two others that are similarly kerbed, the wheels were on a car driven by the wife of the guy i bought it off, not noticeable from a distance though. Im in east Auckland, Pakuranga. You can text me at 021 062 1685. Im at uni during the day on weekdays, so after-hours or weekend is best if you need to call. Cheers.

post-2019-1219205459_thumb.jpg