Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Schnitzer e30 alloys

Hey fellas,

Ive decided to put my genuine ACS 16x7.5 alloys up for sale. As some of you may remember I've had these pretty much re built. They have been straightened by elite wheel company $$, pro painted and glossed $$ , polished lips by elite $$$, new genuine ACS centre caps from Germany $$$. These are perfect for any 4x100 e30 with the best offset. I'm only selling the alloys , I will consider selling the tires if the offer is decent (only 1000km on tires and alloys) Tires are Toyo T1R 225/45/116s with sh*t loads of tire left as they have had hardly any use.

First in first serve, will list on TM next week if no one on here wants them. I'm getting a WOF for the car the week after next so will be ready to go after that.

Asking for $1300

Only selling because I've just received some box's from Germany and they have some nice and shiny things in them that are VERY wide ;) haha will show you in good time.

Cheers

Riley 021797540

post-204-1219628356_thumb.jpg

Out of curiosity, how much for the ACS centre caps you bought from germany? Might require some in the near future :)

dam if you lived closer to aucks and you were selling these in the middle of next month i would be all over these!! good luck!

Out of curiosity, how much for the ACS centre caps you bought from germany? Might require some in the near future :)

From memory they were like 35 bucks each! Id just get some made if I had to do it again, its very hard to get the right sizes though unless original.

dam if you lived closer to aucks and you were selling these in the middle of next month i would be all over these!! good luck!

I no how you feel mate, If i lived closer to Germany i would of been all over my new alloys faster lol. OMG they are so expensive i feel so bad lol

I no how you feel mate, If i lived closer to Germany i would of been all over my new alloys faster lol. OMG they are so expensive i feel so bad lol

Fess up, we want pics/info, i'll be monitoring the showroom section

Is it possible to view

Sure not a prob, just call me on 021797540 when your ready

Riley