Sign in to follow this  
gerrynz2002

new rims and tyres for E39 540i

Hi All,

I have an ex-japan E39 540i that I love with 17"x 235 rims and tyres and it just doesn't look right. I want to go some 18's and staggered fitting. Can anyone recommend someone in Auckland (north shore even better!) who looks after forum members on this sort of thing? And any ballpark on costs would be good so I can hide it from the wife.... :unsure:

Cheers

Hi All,

I have an ex-japan E39 540i that I love with 17"x 235 rims and tyres and it just doesn't look right. I want to go some 18's and staggered fitting. Can anyone recommend someone in Auckland (north shore even better!) who looks after forum members on this sort of thing? And any ballpark on costs would be good so I can hide it from the wife.... :unsure:

Cheers

hi , i have a e39 528 thats coming in soon .

has 18" tsw with near new tyres .

will get some picture s up soon as i get it home .

I have some 18 x 8 and 18x9 motorsport style rims in stock!! AND.. we are forum sponsors!! we are based in Penrose so it is not too far over the bridge!

I have some 18 x 8 and 18x9 motorsport style rims in stock!! AND.. we are forum sponsors!! we are based in Penrose so it is not too far over the bridge!

Hi Zenetti - do you have any images of the rims you can post?

Also do you have a contact number and I'll arrange to drop in when you are in if that works for you?...

Hi

we are at 13 Olive Road in Penrose. They are actually a late model M5 style wheel. I also have some Alpina style wheels as well. You can click on our forum sponsor logo and that will take you to our website where you can check out wheels

thanks

Johno