Sign in to follow this  
melowpuf

Bless me Father, for I have sinned.

She needs some loving.. Ain't going to lose my license on her.. She can't even go fast enough to break the speed limit through a school zone. I maxed her out at 43km/h tonight ( I need to find a big hill) Pretty typical for a Honda.

YES I BOUGHT A HONDA *cough* *splutter* *bangs head on the table*

But by Golly she's a hell of a lot of fun. I think I have been converted.

I'm now on the lookout for 2 more. Those who know me know I do EVERYTHING in triplicate.

I have christened her Bog..

If any of you out there have one of these as an ornament in your back yard please give it to me for some loving :)

post-1332-1219744536_thumb.jpg

Nice helmet.

Nothing wrong with a Honda motorbike mate :P

Haha, crack up. What's the fuel consumption like? Bet it's worse than the BMW.

Badass, Huge burnouts ?

Dunno yet, I'm waiting for diesel to come down in price so I can splash out and buy a litre or 2 :)

Nice helmet.

Nothing wrong with a Honda motorbike mate :P

But Bog's too small to be a motorbike. She's only 50cc so she's a Moped.

I did have a CB200 .. another classic Honda.. I was quite surprised what it went for.

Haha, crack up. What's the fuel consumption like? Bet it's worse than the BMW.

Yeah she guzzles the gas I can't afford to fill it right up I only half fill it. Prepay is a pain in the ass..

I have to chain it to the gas pump while I run in to pay.

haha oh god!

has the bambina taken backseat to this wee motorvehicle?

haha oh god!

has the bambina taken backseat to this wee motorvehicle?

Haha hrmmmm No the Bambina will always have its little parking space in my heart, they can both fit in the same parking space I suppose theyre small enough...I've just realized they match. I have too many Blue vehicles. I'll line them up for a race one day.. I'll have to wait for a sunny day.

Buy a cheap sports exhaust, and them lil' things will take off.....

I have a fart can that someone had put on an E30 I bought a while back, I could weld that on and make it sound like all the other honda's driving around with their aftermarket fart cans aswell. Bog will sound better though she's 2 stroke.

Rinnnn nin nin nin nin nin Riiiiiiiin nin nin nin nin nin nin RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN nin nin nin nin nin nin nin :)

Ill have to get a helmet with wings (like the Flash) and some biggles goggles. And Airhorns.

Badass! Although Im a little concerned about the bottle of Kentucky Blue you have...

Eww thats not mine I have a little more class than that.. not much just a little... Kentucky Gold.. is there even a Kentucky Gold. I'm assuming that stuff is bourbon?? Whisky and dry will do me just fine.

Ahahahahaha well done that's a super purchase man. Where'd it get that mint blue colouring? The red underneath is screaming to get out lol. I see you're a fine squire of bourbon - never a wasted night with a few $10 bottles of Kentucky Blue :P

Yeah someone got at her with some blue paint. Im going to try water blasting *ahem* I mean exfoliating her outer layer. Lots of bits on order for her.

I've only ever had bad experiences with kentucky bourbon.

hah you can come and finish the rest of the bottle if you wish. I think it belongs to one of the soccer boys. Theres a big park over the back with little road way things and lots of judder bars. ill have the camera ready :)

hah you can come and finish the rest of the bottle if you wish. I think it belongs to one of the soccer boys. Theres a big park over the back with little road way things and lots of judder bars. ill have the camera ready :)

That the one which leads into Memorial park?

That the one which leads into Memorial park?

No I back onto Bruce Pullman park. have to dodge those blokart things on Sundays.

No I back onto Bruce Pullman park. have to dodge those blokart things on Sundays.

How long does it take you to get there on that beast? :P

How long does it take you to get there on that beast? :P

About 15 seconds and then I lift it over the curb or about 1/2 an hour if I go around on the road. Im going to be brave one day and ride from Takanini to work in Parnell. Ill wake up super extra early. or leave as soon as I get home from work so I can be there in time for work the following morning. I don't think Ive ever driven the whole way along great south road on one journey