Sign in to follow this  
Cale

Cheap e30 with BBS

BBS RS 16" and BBS kit.

Bad-A.

Shame about the car though, whats with all these cars recently, being pretty mint on trademe 8-12months ago, and now they're being parted out. Shame really.

im pretty sure that is a zender body kit. looks the same as the kit i had on my doner car.

Yeah, 'tis a BBS body kit.

How much are those wheels worth? At least as much as you'd pay for the whole car right?

I wonder why no one has bought it.

Edited by Quailboy

Yeah, the wheels and the kit are probably worth more than the car,

I'd buy it, convert it to manual and paint it white.

is to!! looks very similar to the zender kit but its got those ripples at the bottom. my bad

Could be a good score. I would think his reserve would be some where around 2k mark lookin at the condition its in

I'd buy it, convert it to manual and paint it white.

Do it! Save the E30.

Wow thats a sweet deal I'd buy it if it was in Welly.

Say it sells for $2000. You should get $1000 for the kit, $1000 for the wheels and $1000 for parting out the rest + whatever you get at the scrapyard for the shell that wouldnt be a bad profit.

you won't get 1k for the kit or the wheels..have you looked at e30 owners? MAYBE for the wheels, are they 16"?

i hate idiots who de-reg cars

Yep 16".

I thought BBS RS 16" would be as rare as rocking horse sh*t in NZ. Earlier this year someone was asking for $1K for 15" RS.

You might struggle to get 1k for the kit just because its BBS and they really are a matter of taste but having the entire kit is half the problem solved.

Personally I think you'd get 1k for the wheels easily. There are plenty of people who are more than prepared to pay good money for items like that. If I was in the market for them Id pay a grand, especially if they were in good nick.....assuming they are 16's of course ;)

I can see myself paying $1000 for the kit, its all eighties rightness and very different. Would look better in one of the "rot" colors.

The wheels definitely 1k, thats what people ask for 15s.

this is my car! from the trade me auction i bought it off ages before i became a member!

it is full bbs kit and 16" bbs rs. genuin too. scince owning it i have lowered it and put a manual box in it.. i'm about to do full suspension on it and new motor. also i waxed it and it came up mint! :) just gotta get out a few dents only about 2 or 3 then respray.