Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Simon*

Ha!

No contest Jeremy - they're all pretty hot, but twins. Well, it's enough that there's 2 of them B)

Bloody hell they're all hot... (in a non-les way coming from me) apart from the chick up the top.... too much eyeliner... number one rule...you don't wear makeup to sport unless it's a dancy sport like gymnstics or synch swimming.. wheres the boy selection?

I have never ever felt the desire to play golf. Until now.

Likewise for synchronised swimming, pole vault and gymnastics.

Edited by elmarco

Hmmm, give me a few minutes and I'll get back to you.

The shot putters were plain scary!

Alison Stokke B) Just coz she wasn't posing in any of her photos but still looked DAMN fine :lol:

[EDIT]: Although i wouldn't need many jugs of beer to start trying to hit on that Stephanie rice :P

Actually, i wouldn't need any jugs B) haha

Edited by S.J.T.C

Olga Ivanova from Germany. No question: :wub:

Posted Image

Any of the Dutch hockey team.....all of them 6' plus, all blonde, all gorgeous in those skin tight white outfits....zeer mooi !

Wow, you had me fooled.

"Edinanci was born with both male and female sex organs. In the mid-1990s she had surgery, in order to live and compete as a woman." - Wikipedia

Edited by Creaver

I thought that gymnast was pretty young and meh compared to the others, but definitely the twins!!

I was thinking about this today. Sporting ethics.

I was watching the "Should children be taught morals in schools" debate on TVNZ wesbite today. They used an Olympic athlete who did drugs as an example of someone with high aspirations who went wrong due to overwhelming ambition.

It got me wondering about the morality of some of the Olympic athletes, and sports ethics in general. Particularly the female ones, probably because they are in the spotlight more than male ones. Unquestionably they are sporting rolemodels/rolemodels in general for aspiring sportsmen and women around the globe. Not only do they respresent their countries, families and themselve, but they also represent values such as persistence, ambition, determination, strength, sportsmanship, honour, pride,dignity and competitiveness.

Yet, a good lot of them end up on the shelves of the local dairy.

And no, thats not in "Sports World". I'm talking FHM, Ralph, Playboy. Yes, undoubtadly they are bloody hot, but i find it very contradictory and slightly disconcerting that they leave behind such values as "pride" "dignity" and the fact they are sporting rolemodels to become the pinup girl in a "mens interest" magazine.

Just a thought, sorry about the ethics essay. What is everyone elses thoughts on this? I'm not complaining and being an anti-mens magazines dick, I just find it about as contradictory as speed and E30 316's.

It shows they are self confident and don't give a hoot what any one thinks of them/there body, they are who they are and they are showing the world.

Also shows they are commercially astute - I can't imagine they do it for free, and they still have to live. Must be very tough to be an athlete at that level as so much time is spent training. If you've got it, why not flaunt it?