Sign in to follow this  
Edurty

New to the scene

hey there pplz myself and my partner are new to the forum and would like to introduce ourselves we Own a mint as 1989 E30 4 door sedan white in colour but we have plans for this car in the near future we got this car for $1300 dollars and what i thought was great was that it has a new bill of health it came with a fully reconditioned engine with only a 128,000 kms done on it and also the transmission was reconditioned new brakes new tyre's and all the work was done by a retired BMW mechanic.

this car was intentionally brought for his son but instead he went for the hand me down car from another family member.

then we snapped it up i think i have a photo of it and i'll be posting it on here.

post-3365-1220255966_thumb.jpg

Welcome guys,

Sure is a mint E30 for an excellent price, well done.

What a steal, I bet the ol mechanic was heart broken his son didn't want it!

Nice find.

Sounds like me. i brought by E36 coupe from a (still active) BMW/Jaguar mechanic who did the engine, cooling, suspension and a few other bits an bobs. His son was going to buy it, but couldn't afford it. Now i have it and i love it.

Anywho, welcome to the forums and enjoy your new ride.

hey welcome man that was on trademe right?my litlle sister was planning to get this but it got sold obviously to :)