Sign in to follow this  
geneo

E34 525 rear muffler

Hi Guys,

I'm after a replacement rear muffler system for my E34 525, my current one is starting to look like a block of swiss cheese, and my exhaust cement is fighting a losing battle......

The cost to get a new stock system fitted is horrendous, so apart from the obvious trademe, any thoughts or opinions on options?

Cheers.

im in your boat mine looks old and i want to replace it with a new better looking one someone could defintely help

Yeah have been there, that's where the 'horrendous ' bit came in! They had done a replacement a couple of weeks earlier which came to nearly $700! Apparently something to do with the limited exhaust space to work with of the particular model......

Edited by Geneo

Yeah have been there, that's where the 'horrendous ' bit came in! They had done a replacement a couple of weeks earlier which came to nearly $700! Apparently something to do with the limited exhaust space to work with of the particular model......

dont go to the dealer then....some of the bmw muffler and resonator and cat are very creative shapes

Can help out at a very reasonable price .

Call or text me.

Regards Ray

can sort you out with even more reasonable prices. :P

got the lot,mid and last mufflers in stock

cheers marty

Edited by BM Weapon aka topcat