Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

e36 carpet change

I want to chage the carpet in my coupe it curruntly has yuck old grey and is worn and full of stains and was looking at going to put in black newer carpet

Is this a major time comsuming job? is it full or headaches getting plastic to line back up ?

Any one want to do a cashy in auckland?

P

I'd say its pretty easy to do, just a bit fiddley having to take out everything in the interior pretty much. P, maybe you should try a rug doctor first, wouldnt be hard to get the grey carpet looking good again im sure

I'd say its pretty easy to do, just a bit fiddley having to take out everything in the interior pretty much. P, maybe you should try a rug doctor first, wouldnt be hard to get the grey carpet looking good again im sure

Yeh the factory carpet is worn down at drivers side and black would look so much better against the bone leather, I do need yah help doing the leather ill drop you a line .

Yeh the factory carpet is worn down at drivers side and black would look so much better against the bone leather, I do need yah help doing the leather ill drop you a line .

have a ti black carpet , i think they are the same .

easy job just takes time.

come and learn how to pull it out of the donar car

Guest SamSpargo

mate has a black one on trade me right now for a dollar reserve. Its mint. The only hard part is around the heater core

yeh im watching that cheap one, o yeh the cage its gone swaped it for a mini bike lol was being used as a jungle jym

cheers for the help brent will let you know if i need your help

mate has a black one on trade me right now for a dollar reserve. Its mint. The only hard part is around the heater core

I prefer it when tha carpet matches though.....nahmean

Ti has its own floor covering

and non-Ti (Coupe, Seden and Touring) has a same one for all three versions (but different from Ti)