Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

NEW 3 series wheel in stock.

Hey guys and gals

thought I would post up a pic of a new wheel we have just landed. It is only available in 18" for E36 and E46. M3 style wheel with machined face and gunmetal accents

cheers

Johno

EDIT: 18x8 ET +40

post-1835-1220559934_thumb.jpg

Edited by zenetti

Hey guys and gals

thought I would post up a pic of a new wheel we have just landed. It is only available in 18" for E36 and E46. M3 style wheel with machined face and gunmetal accents

cheers

Johno

18x 8? offset? how much? thanks

hey johno, i have to ask, im hearing people tell me that e36 offsets should be 35 and e46 40. yet i know i guy who runs a 42 offset all round on his e36 328i coupe and he says its fine, no rubbing etc... what would you recommend for an e36? Thanks

It all depends on the width of the wheel you are looking at buying but you can safely assume that an offset between 35-45 should work on your E36. Are you looking for new wheels?

cheers

Johno

It all depends on the width of the wheel you are looking at buying but you can safely assume that an offset between 35-45 should work on your E36. Are you looking for new wheels?

cheers

Johno

yeah im picking up a 328i this week and want some new wheels to go with. im thinking 18s, mesh maybe? just a nice looking bmw wheel.

yeah im picking up a 328i this week and want some new wheels to go with. im thinking 18s, mesh maybe? just a nice looking bmw wheel.

pop in and see me in Penrose, we have plenty of options available

cheers'

Johno

Will definitely fit a 1 series.

prices start from $1800 for a set of 4 depending on what tyres you want

cheers

Johno

Edited by zenetti

I would be looking at Falken FK452' 225/40/18 for the front and 245/35/18 for the back.

Moose

No stock until early December on the 452's sorry. Did you want to wait till then or would you look at another brand of tyre?

Cheers

Johno

Hi Johno,

Could you please give me a price for the rims alone and then also for the tyres you recommend?

I travel around 800k a week, 75k to work which is mostly flat exept for the Rimutaka hill rd, which is 14kms of tight cornering race track.

Cheers

Moose