Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Rangi-as Megasquirted e30 325i wiki

Link to Wiki

I freaken love the piece of cork in the ICV hose! Also go the sikaflex!!!!!

I wish he was in NZ I would send all of my cars to him and get him to do mine. I would pay him top dollar to do it. I hope they're good quality corks he uses. I've heard if you get poor quality ones you can lose about 15 horsepower.

Man you guys are harsh. Some of the stuff he did looks to be reasonably well done.

Man you guys are harsh. Some of the stuff he did looks to be reasonably well done.

10 Points for getting into it and getting it going. Obviously a work still in progress well I at least hope its still in progress. The fundamentals are all there, it just needs to be refined now, i.e blanking the ICV, intake ducting, filterbox and the coil mounting. I'll give him another 10 points if he gets them sorted out.

Lets hope he is a bit more attentive to detail with his soldering and electrical work. No one likes being pushed or towed.

The megasquirt kits he makes up in the motronic boxes look top notch.

The install is still rangi - especially since it is linked from his company website and vice versa.

Its all to do with pride in workmanship. If I even did a job that looked like that I wouldn't put pics up of it, and certainly not linked to my company. I'd be too ashamed.

Edited by bravo

If I even did a job that looked like that I wouldn't put pics up of it, and certainly not linked to my company. I'd be too ashamed.

Whats his company?