Sign in to follow this  
advantex

Fuel Consumption

Just a simple post - 535 E34 auto Gisborne - Auckland - Gisborne at 9.8l/100km according to computer. Worked out from recipts and milage to be pretty much the same figure. Not bad for a19year old 3.5 auto.

Bit off topic so I apologise in advance but is your car black-I was in Gissy over the weekend & spotted a very shiny & tidy e34 driving by.

Also spotted a schnitzer e39(black) which got my attention as well.A little rough-Know anything about it.

Also spotted-that "spider man" e34 that was on TM recently-not pretty!

Bit off topic so I apologise in advance but is your car black-I was in Gissy over the weekend & spotted a very shiny & tidy e34 driving by.

Also spotted a schnitzer e39(black) which got my attention as well.A little rough-Know anything about it.

Also spotted-that "spider man" e34 that was on TM recently-not pretty!

White and looking better now than it ever did (thanks Brent).

Agree with Spider Man, have seen that about now and then. Not sure on schnitzer. Went to super cheap auto the other day and when I drove around the back I saw a bimmer with Schnitzer AC5 pinstriped across the back. There was a car coming other way so didn't get a good look - could be same one?

There are heaps of BMW's in Gisborne, 10 within 1k radius of me that I have seen and plenty elsewhere around the city.

That consumption is better than my e30 even on the open road

Dean

Buy an M325i, last time I measured on a trip was 8.3l/100.

On topic, not too bad for a relatively heavy auto.