Sign in to follow this  
*sic

Cop gets owned when he trys to pinky this

classic...its so true as well

but dont you love shutting down cops when your in the right

i find female cops to be some of the worst

Yeah that cop will probably get a quiet word from his boss.

A young guy driving a heavily modified Skyline with a plate "F1RACR" isn't begging to be pulled over as a 'boy racer' ???

I've seen that car around town, and it does look pretty sweet. No way its worth $180k though.

cops are so used to intimidating people that when someone turns around and stands up for themselves they cant handle the jandle.

its like when you write a letter to explain a situation where youve been unfairly fined, they usually just let it go (in my experience) if youve got the facts or good a point or two..

just makes you think how many tickets they issue arent entirely valid, but just havent been argued...

Edited by speakeasy

Guest Spargo

GTR V-Spec II's are worth 130-140K straight off the show room floor. It'd be worth 120K or so to the right person. This same car was in a High Octane track battle. It got trounced.

This same car was in a High Octane track battle. It got trounced.

it aint waht you drive but how you drive.... The GTR Vspec II on High Octane had a speed cut, but having said that he only hit it like 3 times a? I therefore come to the conclusion that he cant drive too well.... (you dont need insane top end speed to win a track battle - just a car that you can throw round the corners!)

Those cars are the sh*t... If I could afford one, I definitly would buy one... I wouldnt think twice about it either!!!

Dont you love it when the cops try putting one over you and they end up looking like idiots!!! Good on him for standing up for his rights when the cop was clearly wrong!!!

it aint what you drive but how you drive

I agree, you don't realise how much difference the drivers make. I also ride dirt bikes and the saying is something like 10% bike, 90% rider. In the right hands that car would be extemely fast.

It ain't worth 180K but thats probably what it would cost to replace if he has done 60k worth of mods. I seen it at manfield one time, have you seen how much CF is on that thing?

I seen it at manfield one time, have you seen how much CF is on that thing?

a hell of a lot - hence why he says hes the "carbonator" in his avator on sdu....

bro FTP worldwide, fukn pigs!

most of them are there to hekp out. others as in all sectors are wanks that get off hassling other law abiding peeps.

comments like this dont help though... but i know what your talking bout B)

i know this y0!

getting stopped for "routine" checks is ass, and getting in the cells for the evening for "play fighting" (although causing a MASSIVE balck eye on the other guy :D ) and geting questioned for like apparently "breaking and entering" pfft i know man they just seem to bother ya :P