Sign in to follow this  
gc8r

M3 Header improvement

I saw a while back Dinan for its stage one headers just port and polish the stock headers and that still gives quite good improvements in performance.

Now moving away from the marketing jargons and claims of "it will increase XX hp and torque" from Dinan, do you guys think this is actually quite a good idea to have this mod done?

I had this done on my STi headers and it did yield some good improvements but I'm not sure if the same principle could be applied to a car much different to the STi.

Any thoughts appreciated!

was that for the US M3 or Euro M3? Big difference between the 2 manifolds. Euro ones are very nice items and any porting work may not yield as big an improvement as the US items.

was that for the US M3 or Euro M3? Big difference between the 2 manifolds. Euro ones are very nice items and any porting work may not yield as big an improvement as the US items.

I think it was for the US ones, so even the exhaust side is different too?

Guest SamSpargo

euro headers are pretty damned awesome, I wouldn't mess around with them to be honest