Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

Crash

my friend was holding your brothers hand after he crashed, when everyone including myself left....he was there until the ambulance came so the next day we went to the hospital to find out if he was ok.......

i saw your mum, dad and i think it was you there.....you guys looked very upset *well of course you would be* i had about two words with your mum, just asking if he was ok and she said he was, we didn't really stick around since we knew you guys would want to be with him and not talk/answering questions......

i also met your brother the weekend before when he came up in his supra......well i use to drive a white 1996 civic sedan with a full kit, but i sold that now and thinking to get a E39

last i heard was that your bro when over to aussie??

EDIT: Sorry Grant ...evil_elmo wanna forward that to my PM and send your replies to my pm too ...... i've pm wat was this message to you ...

Edited by aliluya

Guys

Just a reminder to use the PM function for your private chit chat, we don't all need to read it.

Cheers