Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

Crash

Thats the craziest thing i ever saw- where did the people fit??!! someones been thrashing car- but i see its a 540i lol, enough said

Hmmm, those alloys still in good condition. Comfort seat, in purple though. The car's in Auckland?

No the car isn't in auckland .. it was last in Christchurch ...

Nah the mags were pretty f**ked ... there was no straight panel on that car ... i think i've still got the petrol cap from it .. it's all crocked ...

The driver had to be cut out of the car, and the passenger some how narrowly missed his death by flying throught the windscreen (btw he was wearing seatbelts) .. he had a big cut through the middle of his palm where he was still holding onto the seatbelt..

This is why my old man insisted on purchasing the Compact.

Yeah it's a write off .... the car had flipped around 10 times before landing into a big ditch and trees ....

It was a damn fine car to drive !!!!!

That is a terrible shame. How did you know so much about this crash aliluya? Was it someone you knew?

Looked like a freshly imported model based on the rego plate combined with the old 5-series shape. Must only have been on the road a couple of weeks.

thats not too bad, ive sad ir once and ill stand by it again "that'll buff right out"

but seriously, man if that was me and hony i woulda shruged that sh*t off easy, no sweat.

Man that's nasty, if that passenger didn't fly out the window (s)he would've been impaled by a spring or ball joint...keys are still in the ignition...nasty...

How many safety stars did that 5 series get???

wow.... thats pretty nutty!!!

How many safety stars did it get? Not sure, but it dont come down to how many safety stars it got, it comes down to how fast was the driver going and what the hell did (s)he do wrong!!!

That is a terrible shame. How did you know so much about this crash aliluya? Was it someone you knew?

That was my brother driving.... :(

I was ment to be in that car if my brother didn't leave during school hours...

Looked like a freshly imported model based on the rego plate combined with the old 5-series shape. Must only have been on the road a couple of weeks.

It was a 2000 540i, new zealand new thats a personalised plate btw ..

we had it about 3.5 to 4 years ago ... before the 7series ...

Man that's nasty, if that passenger didn't fly out the window (s)he would've been impaled by a spring or ball joint...keys are still in the ignition...nasty...

yes keys were still in the ignition, and if the passenger didn't fly out the windscreen he would have been impaled by a power pole ... notice on the passenger side it's caved in .. thats what it hit the power pole ...

The ball joint and spring was pick up from the scene and put in the car ...

How many safety stars did it get? Not sure, but it dont come down to how many safety stars it got, it comes down to how fast was the driver going and what the hell did (s)he do wrong!!!

We don't need to get to what he was doing ...

when did it happen? like is a recent thing or did it happen a while ago?

It was about 3 and a bit years ago .. so if memory serves me right we had the 5 series for less than one year ... at least 5 months tho .. i think ...

My memory is bad these days .. hahah

i'm sorry to say but i was there when your brother crashed, my friends and i ran to his car and we went up to the hospital the next day.........

was suprise to see these photos on here, but i remember your plate....yeah i know asain way 168...hehehe

Hey if you were at the hospital the next then i would have seen you there ... whats your name ?

Were you one of the 4 or so people that i met at the hospital ??

I was in a bad state that day so i don't remember much sorry ...

Welcome on here anyway, what sort of ride do you have ?

Edited by aliluya