Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

BATHURST WEEKEND

Hey everyone!!

Been a long time since I been on here.. I'm working at the Kingslander, in Kingsland... We are showing Bathurst live throughout the whole day!! Opening from 10am for brunch.. BBQ will be going in the afternoon.. Hopefully a couple of NZV8 cars will be there, and a couple drivers. Also it's Oktoberfest at the bar, until the 20th of October meaning that you can purchase a Kingslander Stein for $20 its yours to keep and you can refill it for $10 until the 20th of October.

There are 15 screens in the bar to catch the v8 action so why not come down and show your true colours (I know they ain't bimmers) but it will still be an enjoyable day.

I think the Auckland Mini club is going to be there... so we should show them up!!

Hope to see you all there

Shorty :)

post-180-1222310002_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shorty

Sounds good. Where’s Kingsland??

I’ll be in the comfort of my own house watching it in full surround sound on a nice LCD Telly with my mates cooking my BBQ and drinking quality beer for 1/6th the price a bar charges :P

Edited by Apex

Sounds good. Where’s Kingsland??

I’ll be in the comfort of my own house watching it in full surround sound on a nice LCD Telly with my mates cooking my BBQ and drinking quality beer for 1/6th the price a bar charges :P

Its near Mt Eden, In Auckland.. Thats what I did last year for Bathurst, Big telly, surround sound.. Mean!! It always sux when you run out of beer tho :(

It always sux when you run out of beer tho :(

Only the uninitiated, immature, foolish and ill-prepared would ever run out of beer on Bathurst day.

I've got a spot in a town just to the west of Sydney to watch the race.

Its got a couple of big screen TVs, and you get full surround sound. The air conditioning can be a bit variable however :lol:

post-539-1222653357_thumb.jpg

Its near Mt Eden, In Auckland.. Thats what I did last year for Bathurst, Big telly, surround sound.. Mean!! It always sux when you run out of beer tho :(

Choice!! Its better on the hill though! Only one slab this year but.

I've got a spot in a town just to the west of Sydney to watch the race.

Its got a couple of big screen TVs, and you get full surround sound. The air conditioning can be a bit variable however :lol:

post-539-1222653357_thumb.jpg

Just an excuse to crack open the top shelf and have break dancing comps on the front lawn!