Sign in to follow this  
malcy25

Dec 1993 New NZ 3 litre M3 for Sale

As Posted elsewhere here.

I've decided to sell my 1993 E36 M3 as I'm just not doing the miles or the driving now for what it was originally bought for (weekends away).

I've owned for nearly the last 6 years and done 45k in that time - 6k in the last 3 years pretty well much!

Not been my commuter (cycle or bus to work usually), good straight original car with the grand total of 116,000km on it. Usually serviced at Parnell Motors and I've run it on fully synthetic Motul oil.

NZ new. All the usual M3 stuff, plus electric seats & sunroof. Alcantara Interior with the Motorsport fabric. Has Goodyear F1GSD3's fitted. Pioneer CD Player - still have the original tape deck to go with it. Always garaged.

Was the best around when I bought it in Nov 2002 with 71,000km.

Is in very good condition - not perfect, but lets face it - it's 15 years old! But is very straight down the sides with almost no door marks, etc from careful parking etc.

What's interesting is that people expect M3's to be gas guzzlers. But they're not. I've seen 35mpg on the open road regularly - and up to 38 (range was showing about 800km for the tank)!! Even around town it runs about 27-28.

Love the car to bits, but I walk around it daily in the garage and feel guilty for not using it more. I wouldn't have the same problem with some sh..box Corolla!

I'm thinking $22k or thereabouts (more if you want to pay it!)

Al

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice, shame you have to sell it. Think the price is about right too so goodluck.

Ride: Willer with full Campag. Join the club. I own a Wiler with full Campag too. Not many of those around! You have good taste :D

Well folks, after being slack for a while about doing anything the M3 is back on the market and she's got to go this time as I've dicked around for too long.

I'm being ruthless on price - is currently $21500 on Trademe and dropping regularly.

Love it, don't need to sell it, just don;t need it anymore as I'm still not using it.

Goes in for a service on Tuesday too.

Any enquiries please call me on oh two seven four five seven four two five four.

Thanks

Alistair

Still for sale. Rutheless price. $17k firm

Ph 0274 574254.

Sick of walking around the bloody thing still in the garage.

Al