Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Plate surrounds

just wondering if anybody has come across or if you can get plate surrounds with bmw on them or maybe they even have the bmw logo on them.

Edited by presso

Go see your friendly local dealer. If you ask nicely enough they should give you a couple for free.

Go see your friendly local dealer. If you ask nicely enough they should give you a couple for free.

+2

Free Advertising Afterall

just wondering if anybody has come across or if you can get plate surrounds with bmw on them or maybe they even have the bmw logo on them.

Just go into Christchurch BMW and ask at service reception, they did for us.

Just go into Christchurch BMW and ask at service reception, they did for us.

Thanks for that will go in and ask today and see what they say :D

I scored some off Team McMillan today, although it probably helps that I spend $170 on parts for my 318i and dad's 530i.

It's a shame they have the website on them now, I really liked the ones with the BMW emblem on them.

Eddy I can get you some JCBMW ones they dont look so cheap like enterprise motor group numberplate surrounds like Team Maccas ones.

Also, at JC we dont charge people for them or only give them to you if you spend lots of money, I had a few people come in and ask for them and I just give them to them. After all its free advertising and the way the car market is, extra advertising sure wont hurt it.

On a side note anyone else drive down Remuera Rd recently and see the billboard by the Shell, Continental Cars ad saying to text 'Drive' to some number and they contact you about comming around to your house with a car that you would like to test drive. Oh how desperate car dealers are getting!

Its good for the public, its teaching people to save money not run down the road and grab a loan when they want something. A lot of people never got taught that as a kid.

Its good for the public, its teaching people to save money not run down the road and grab a loan when they want something. A lot of people never got taught that as a kid.

eeehhhh??!!