Sign in to follow this  
Grant

1996 323i - $1 Reserve

Just a few questions, as my hood lining is well and truly buggered- how much did it cost to fix it, where did you get it done and how long did it take?

Thanks Grant- and I hope it goes for more than the current $5K bid :)

Just a few questions, as my hood lining is well and truly buggered- how much did it cost to fix it, where did you get it done and how long did it take?

Thanks Grant- and I hope it goes for more than the current $5K bid :)

Hi

No worries, I happened to talk to a mate who has a mate who is an upholsterer not far from my house, he did it for me (I don't actually know the name of the firm, I paid very little attention). I haven't actually paid for it yet, and am not sure what it will cost (but I am thinking a couple of hundred dollars, and a couple of dozen beers). It didn't seem to take very long, was done in a couple of hours, as far as I know. Sorry not much help I'm afraid. It was a good job though.

Ray (Hellbm) has them for pretty cheap too, get in touch with him.

It went for the 5k that you must have seen, which I am happy with, would have liked more, but wanted to keep it for as long as possible, while still knowing that it would be sold before we left the country.

Cheers

Grant

Cheers