Sign in to follow this  
morerevsm3

M20B25 engine wanted

I am after a running M20B25 with AFM, prefer with engine loom and ECU, can organise shipping from my end if drained of oil and coolant, and strapped to palllet

thanks, Alan

I am after a running M20B25 with AFM, prefer with engine loom and ECU, can organise shipping from my end if drained of oil and coolant, and strapped to palllet

thanks, Alan

I am sure you will find one fairly easily, but I am curious as to why... has Australia run out of them?

I am sure you will find one fairly easily, but I am curious as to why... has Australia run out of them?

almost...they are the motors used for our E30 race series, and are rediculously expensive here, it is cheaper to bring one in from there than buy localy

Have plenty of them. A couple at 110k and 120k.

Can do Motronic 1.1 or 1.3 with various ecu options.

Call me to discuss price`s and shipping.

Regards Ray

Edited by HELLBM

Have plenty of them. A couple at 110k and 120k.

Can do Motronic 1.1 or 1.3 with various ecu options.

Call me to discuss price`s and shipping.

Regards Ray

rules dictate 1.3 motronic with 173 ECU, would need exhaust manifold, inlet manifold, throttle body and airflow meter and engine loom, don't need alternator or starter etc, please email price to asaint at hotkey.net.au (replace space at space with @)

thanks Alan

rules dictate 1.3 motronic with 173 ECU, would need exhaust manifold, inlet manifold, throttle body and airflow meter and engine loom, don't need alternator or starter etc, please email price to asaint at hotkey.net.au (replace space at space with @)

thanks Alan

Done

regards Ray