Sign in to follow this  
mark247

want slotted and drilled rotors

Im looking for some slotted rotors for my 325i e30. Just the normal size but slotted etc. I mate has a set but he got them second hand. Anyone know where i can get some for the front in NZ? They are on ebay and stuff but shipping is really expensive because of the weight. Thanks guys.

http://www.bavauto.com/assets/imglib500/bas_brakekit.jpg kinda like those ones but obviously 4 stud etc.

I use Znoelli S12's Click Here

Not sure what RRP is though. Find a friend who can get cost price- $190 + gst for front pair. No problems on track, but I brake like a wuss. Good for 600deg, TTG tells me I only got them to 430deg+ at Taupo.

For daily driver duties (and probably track days) these would probably be less effective than OEM. But these are cheaper than OEM and I'm a ricer. I like TTG, is pretty coloured. :lol:

If you want bling factor go for the cheapest after market, they'll do you fine. If you want race disks, stick with standard rotors, we use them in the race series, and some of the guys stand on them very hard and we have no problems stopping. Most of the drivers use standard Bmw rotors and I can't remember any problems with warping or heat, we're still on one original set that's in it's second season, and they're the ones that came on the car, ready to go now tho.

Pads tho are a different story, a better way of stopping quicker if you ask me is to use good race pads.

Race Fx in Auckland can slot the Factory BMW disks. Disks from BMW are about $200 pair and about an extra $100 to slot.

Im looking for some slotted rotors for my 325i e30. Just the normal size but slotted etc. I mate has a set but he got them second hand. Anyone know where i can get some for the front in NZ? They are on ebay and stuff but shipping is really expensive because of the weight. Thanks guys.

http://www.bavauto.com/assets/imglib500/bas_brakekit.jpg kinda like those ones but obviously 4 stud etc.

I do my own line of slotted rotors. I run them on my own Series car and are still using the original set! PM me for a price if your interested.

Ta

Paul.