Sign in to follow this  
Graham m5

wheels

Good evening all users,

Does anybody know of any good alloy wheel referbishers in the North Auckland, North Shore area?

Reason being my spare wheel has been painted with crome paint and it looks really s--t,and as it is an original m5 throwing star i want a good job on it. Thanks all

Graham

Brugar Engineering. Barry's point Road Takapuna.

Reasonable prices, very high quality of workmanship. I've sent a set of wheels there (just to get a different centrebore), but have seen the before/after with a few sets of my friends mags (I get courier boy duties because of the xtrail :P). Rodney's work is top notch.

He does a lot of high end stuff too, last time I was there he was doing some magnesium wheels off a Lotus Espirit Turbo. Don't be put off by the rather derelict exterior of the workshop :lol:

Brugar Engineering. Barry's point Road Takapuna.

Reasonable prices, very high quality of workmanship. I've sent a set of wheels there (just to get a different centrebore), but have seen the before/after with a few sets of my friends mags (I get courier boy duties because of the xtrail :P). Rodney's work is top notch.

He does a lot of high end stuff too, last time I was there he was doing some magnesium wheels off a Lotus Espirit Turbo. Don't be put off by the rather derelict exterior of the workshop :lol:

Great thanks for that i will give them a call

Graham

I know they're out West - not North Shore - but it would be worth checking out Arrow Wheels. These guys do an excellent job. Check out http://www.arrowwheels.co.nz/

Good Luck, John