Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

e30 325i m20b25 shortblock

Guest FrantiC

I need to get rid of this a.s.a.p

In the hastings area, can deliver it to you as far as napier or in the hastings area.

Looking for only $150. Comes with a good oil pump and the pressure valve. It is all assembled too (not the oil pump or valve though), I just took the head off and oil pan cos I needed them.

For another $70 I can throw in an oil pan AND oil pan gasket, but it has a very small (pin tip sized) hole in it. Easily tig welded though...

So basically $220 for the complete bottem end.

Could be good for a rebuild, Or if you are after some 325 pistons or something......

I need to get rid of this a.s.a.p

In the hastings area, can deliver it to you as far as napier or in the hastings area.

Looking for only $150. Comes with a good oil pump and the pressure valve. It is all assembled too (not the oil pump or valve though), I just took the head off and oil pan cos I needed them.

For another $70 I can throw in an oil pan AND oil pan gasket, but it has a very small (pin tip sized) hole in it. Easily tig welded though...

So basically $220 for the complete bottem end.

Could be good for a rebuild, Or if you are after some 325 pistons or something......

I still reckon you are going to need the 325 pistons to match your 325 head, for your 2.7 build.

The best way to do it it to use the 325 block, pistons, and head, and use your 2.7 crank and rods.

There is a sticky on the technical forum here somewhere. Using the 2.7 pistons with the 325 head may not give you the results you are expecting.