Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

BMW recall

f**ken bmw drivers!! (tounge is in my cheek here :rolleyes: )

all bastards really.

get a rota

:mosh:

My favourite is the people who indicate almost when they have finished their move.

I know they are just being polite and saying "Hey look, I've just changed lanes".

Cheers

It's round-a-bouts I hate, people that don't indicate just fk me off, especially if it's someone on your right doing a left hander and someone doing a right hand turn without indicating??? hello???

How's this for fk'd up laws, if you have an accident at a round-a-bout where you pull out in front of a car executing a turn that hasn't indicated, while the road code says they're wrong, in court they can argue that you should've anticipated that they were doing a right hand turn...how messed up is that law... :wacko:

What about this one...in the road code it says that if you're executing a U-turn on an open road with traffic, it says you should pull over to the shoulder and wait until traffic has cleared before executing the turn. My brother was following behind a car that indicated left and pulled off to the left but then u-turned right in front of him...whamo...and guess what happened??? He had to pay for everything because he didn't anticipate that they were going to turn in front of him :wacko:

Edited by ///Carl

How's this for fk'd up laws, if you have an accident at a round-a-bout where you pull out in front of a car executing a turn that hasn't indicated, while the road code says they're wrong, in court they can argue that you should've anticipated that they were doing a right hand turn...how messed up is that law... :wacko:

What about this one...in the road code it says that if you're executing a U-turn on an open road with traffic, it says you should pull over to the shoulder and wait until traffic has cleared before executing the turn. My brother was following behind a car that indicated left and pulled off to the left but then u-turned right in front of him...whamo...and guess what happened??? He had to pay for everything because he didn't anticipate that they were going to turn in front of him :wacko:

moral = dont trust noone on the road and you'll be sweet

What about this one...in the road code it says that if you're executing a U-turn on an open road with traffic, it says you should pull over to the shoulder and wait until traffic has cleared before executing the turn. My brother was following behind a car that indicated left and pulled off to the left but then u-turned right in front of him...whamo...and guess what happened??? He had to pay for everything because he didn't anticipate that they were going to turn in front of him  :wacko:

moral = dont trust noone on the road and you'll be sweet
Yeah thats what my old man always tell me ... you might be right but other people could be wrong so always watching out and be careful when driving .. hahah

just be very aware of faget drivers that are in the shity cars who don't care about anyone or anything on the road!

haha I think its one of those cars that you have to drive like you stole it!!

I have one - its great - owning a rear wheel drive toyota wagon that looks like it shouldnt be on the road, and being able to bash thru this river on the road into the hotsprings... I could never do it in my BMW - even before I lowered it... I guess you need to own one to appreciate it...

Anyway, I do know the kind of people you mean, and they are irritating... out of control...

Seriously, I thought that BMW had some sort of mind -> Indicator telepathic interface?