Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

bmw mag

Ok.. so i have looked around on bs and on google and cannot find where to buy the bloody Bmw Performance Mag in Auckland. So could someone please tell me? lol

Paper Power sell it in Kura. $15.

Ok.. so i have looked around on bs and on google and cannot find where to buy the bloody Bmw Performance Mag in Auckland. So could someone please tell me? lol

On my last concert mish up to Akl last year, I walked into the first magazine shop on Queen St and found a copy... sorry I can't be more specific (that mag seemed to be available in more places than here in Dunners).

Auckland Uni does it too. It's kinda trashy mag, like a Euro version of FastFours haha.

Performance BMW is like fast fours, Total is more a enthusiast restoration publication that focuses more on older stuff.

Both are 50% advertising for businesses on the other side of the world and both lack serious content and both are overpriced.. Much of a muchness.

I prefer Performance BMW as it has a lot more in it and has better feature cars.

Edited by Apex

yea im just looking for the article with the e36 325i in it

Performance BMW is like fast fours, Total is more a enthusiast restoration publication that focuses more on older stuff.

Both are 50% advertising for businesses on the other side of the world and both lack serious content and both are overpriced.. Much of a muchness.

I prefer Performance BMW as it has a lot more in it and has better feature cars.

I agree, overpriced & not enough content..............saying that i still get TBMW & BMWCAR.